Pump failures, particularly unanticipated ones, can cause facility shutdowns, lost revenue, equipment damage and potential increase in environmental audits.
Our seal support systems are used on rotating equipment in hundreds of companies locally and world-wide, large and small as well as in all types of environmental conditions.
Limit your risk and reduce cost with the right seal support system by taking advantage of our:
Knowledge & Support
- We understand the challenges of systems prone to leaking, whether in maintenance, aging plants or development of new systems
- Our fabrication and assembly process incorporates plans for API 682 4th Edition, helping to protect your investment and provide you cost savings long-term
- We have dedicated engineering and customer service teams ready to partner with you
Quality Products & Exceptional Reliability
- Protect your profitability with leak-free Swagelok fluid systems that increase the reliability and safety of your wet or gas seals. Highly reliable Swagelok components are a significant upgrade over other offerings
- We recognize your operations depend on reliable, high performing systems which is why we pride ourselves on providing the best on-time delivery and performance with Swagelok components
- Our products are covered by a guaranteed Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty
Service & Savings
- We do the sourcing for you, giving you flexibility typically not found with other companies
- We offer simple to complex panel designs as well as custom piping plans uniquely tailored to your specifications that provide reliable and high performance solutions you can trust
- Readily available quality engineered components means short lead times—resulting in shorter downtime, minimizing lost revenue
Swagelok Southeast Texas combines quality Swagelok components with our industry-leading engineering and technology to build assemblies that meet or exceed local and national industry standards.