Compressed Gas Leak Detection
How Much is Leakage Costing you?
Improve efficiency, increase reliability, and reduce energy consumption and emissions in everyday operations by addressing and eliminating gas leaks throughout your facility. We'll identify leaks and quantify leak rates so you can prioritize the most critical issues to address based on safety, cost, and productivity.
Simply identifying leaks in a system can save you hundreds, even thousands, of dollars per year. Below is an infographic demonstrating the average cost of leaks in a prototypical compressed gas system.
- System online 8.760 hours per year
- Electricity cost: $.10 per kWh
- Account Maintenance costs not included as part of total savings
- If a single leak can cost $391/year, it's easy to see how quickly the costs can add up with multiple leaks in a system-how many leaks are in your facility?
- A visual inspection of compressed gas systems.
- Utilization of airborne ultrasonic detection equipment to pinpoint leaks in systems.
- Identify compresses gas leaks and quantify leak rates.
- A comprehensive report including leak location, size and type, allowing personnel to set a maintenance schedule.
- A list of recommendations and solutions that help you prioritize the most critical issues to address based on safety, cost, and productivity.
Why Compressed Gas Leak Detection Services?
Swagelok Southeast Texas can help you identify compressed gas leaks and quantify leak rates, then help you prioritize the most critical issues to address based on safety, cost, and productivity.