Bring us Your Toughest Fluid System Challenges
- Dealing with persistent analyzer or grab sampling fluid system problems?
- Seeking guidance on selecting the right products, materials or services for a particular application?
- Facing constraints on internal resources?
These are just some of the complex challenges that require creative solutions beyond just products. Our engineers can help you troubleshoot your systems, strengthen your processes and position you for success.
Our dedicated team is intimately familiar with fluid system applications in the most demanding applications in oil and gas, chemical processing, power and research laboratories. And they match this application expertise with a broad knowledge of the products and engineering solutions that will help your facilities operate at peak performance.
From Design to Installation
We have expertise with system optimization that begins with design. Our engineers can bring innovative thought leadership to proactively offer solutions to your business challenges. Beyond design optimization, they can help with engineering support, systems layout, and sizing and selection of products and materials specific to your application.
Fluid System Evaluation and Advisory
Inaccurate samples can result in sample systems inefficiency, affecting overall quality. Our Swagelok engineer will visit your facility, collaborate with your team, and evaluate known (and unknown) issues to ensure your samples are representative of your process fluids, delivered to the analyzer in a timely manner, and compatible with the analyzer.
The typical process includes:
- Customer identifies Analytical Instrumentation System or Grab Sample Systems they need evaluated
- Our engineer conducts a walk-down of the system
- Engineer troubleshoots and identifies opportunities for improvements
- Detailed Report - findings are compiled in a report that identifies, prioritizes, and quantifies the benefits
of each identified improvement, recommended process improvements
- Presentation of findings of the evaluation