We're Open and Here for You
Swagelok Southeast Texas is an Essential Business and is open and operating at a high level. Watch a message from our owner and President, Chris Jones, as he shares our plan to protect our associates, support our customers and ensure our supply chain is robust.
As a designated Essential Business your support needs will continue. Our services will continue as well. Our team is working around the clock to ensure our customers’ needs are met. Below are some of the ways we can help you.
Want to place and order?
We are continuing to process quotes and take new orders. Call any of our office during business hours, send your inquiry to email@example.com or place your order online.
Although our walk-in service is closed, you may place an order by phone, email, or online and pick up at any of our three locations. Instructions on how to pick up will be given at time of order. Please allow a 2 hour turnaround for your order to be ready.
Need to meet or get technical assistance but can't do it in person?
Our team is currently scheduling virtual meetings where you can review specs and drawings, show us your system or get technical assistance. Click here to find the team member you need and schedule today.
Short staffed and need an assembly fabricated?
Our Assembly Solutions department is up and running. We have the experienced staff, technology and state-of-the art equipment to help you get the job done. Email us today and let us know how we can help.
Need help designing or troubleshooting your fluid system?
Our engineers continue to be available to help you manage and optimize your fluid systems. Whether you’re designing a new system or having trouble with an existing system, contact us to schedule a meeting.
Not sure what you need?
The Swagelok Southeast Texas team is available to answer questions and provide support. If you’re not sure who to contact, use this link and we’ll put you in touch with the right person to address your challenge.
Our Risk Mitigation and Response
March 24, 2020
Swagelok Southeast Texas meets the definition of "Essential Critical Infrastructure" as provided by the Department of Homeland Security, Cyber and Infrastructure Security Administration (CISA) and will remain open and operating during the stay-at-home order issued by Harris County.
We are committed to supporting your business and will continue to process quotes and orders and ship directly to you. If you need to setup a virtual meeting with your Technical Advisor or one of our field engineers please contact us.
March 23, 2020
As more and more states issue shelter in place orders, Swagelok Southeast Texas is committed to continuing to support the critical work our customers are doing.Swagelok Southeast Texas meets the definition of "Essential Critical Infrastructure" as provided by the Department of Homeland Security, Cyber and Infrastructure Security Administration (CISA). We anticipate staying open in the event of a "Shelter in Place" order.
- Swagelok manufacturing is also considered “Essential Critical Infrastructure” and our supply chain is intact.
- We are open and operating at a high level. Although Will Call is closed, please continue to contact us through phone, email and supplier/vendor portals and we will ship directly to you. Operationally we are transacting business as normal, only virtually.
- We adopted a virtual work environment early to ensure our distribution and assembly solutions businesses are available to serve you.
- Our Associates are energized by these challenging events and are eager to serve you.
- Our company is healthy and financially sound.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
March 13, 2020
As COVID- 19 (coronavirus) rapidly evolves, the World Health Organization (WHO) has declared a global pandemic. We have been closely monitoring the outbreak daily and its possible impacts on our associates, our operations, and our communities.
Guided by our core values, and an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, Swagelok Southeast Texas has decided to take certain measures that safeguard the health and wellbeing of our associates, customers and their families. Below is a summary of immediate actions we are taking. We will continue to monitor the situation and update this page regularly with any updates.
- Will Call/ Customer Pick-up: As of now, we are temporarily closing our Will Call counters at each location. We are happy to process your order over the phone, 281.422.3533 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org shipping directly to you.
- Customer Service and Office Associates: We have reduced our on-site staff to essential associates only but will be available via email, phone and virtual meetings. We will continue to process quotes, orders and ship orders directly to you.
- Onsite Visits: For the time being, we are limiting our visits to customer sites. We understand the importance of keeping projects on track and have encouraged our Technical Advisors and Engineers to conduct virtual meetings.
- Vendor Managed Inventories: We will continue to check Vendor Managed Inventory at customer sites with an understanding that this may not be possible in the future. In preparation, your Technical Advisor is happy to work with you on increasing stock levels to make sure you have what you need on hand.
* If your company is restricting onsite access, please reach out to us so a plan may be put in place ensuring accurate stocking levels.
We understand these precautions may impact the way our companies interact over the coming months, but we can’t emphasize enough that our main focus is the health of our associates and our customers. We appreciate your patience and understanding, as this is a fluid situation. Please check our website for frequent updates. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.