Process Analyzer Sampling System (PASS) Training
Make your process analyzer more reliable. All it may need is a better sampling system. Its true, too often process analyzers give inaccurate results due to problems with sampling systems.
But you can help stop sampling system errors — and the lost time and money they cause. Learn how in our five-day, expert-led, PASS training course.
Here's a sample of what you'll learn:
- Recognize and diagnose sample transport problems
- Calculate pressure drop in a fast loop or return line
- Prevent or control phase separation
- Read and create sampling system schematics
- Design and build your own sampling system
After this engaging, hands-on training, you’ll return to work with valuable knowledge and skills you can use right away.
This course is essential for engineers, chemists, technicians, or anyone involved in the design, building, operation, or maintenance of process analyzer sampling systems.
Appropriate for basic training or as a refresher for experienced professionals. Class size is limited — so you’ll have plenty of personal interaction.
- Swagelok Central Houston will be hosting the PASS and SSM trainings this year. There will not be a PASS Subsystems training. Here are the date for the available trainings:
- Swagelok Process Analyzer Sampling System (PASS) Training
- July 15 - 19, 2019
Registration Deadline - July 3, 2019
- Sample System Problem Solving and Maintenance Training Course (SSM)
- June 25 - 26, 2019
Registration Deadline June 13, 2019
Call 281.353.5166 or email our training manager, email@example.com.
Have you already taken the PASS training and ready for the next level? PASS-Subsystems is for you.
About The Instructors
Tony Waters and Phil Harris have over 80 years of combined experience with process analyzers and their sampling systems. They are experts at using them in refineries and chemical plants, and have founded multiple companies providing analyzer services to process industries. Additionally, both Phil and Tony are regular presenters at industry conferences and have published many papers on analyzer systems.
Call 281.353.5166 today to request private training at your site or additional training options.