Our SAP Implementation
To provide customers better insight on product availability, lead times, and order delivery, Swagelok Southeast Texas will implement SAP Global Business One on August 31st.
- Terms and Conditions
- Your Technical Advisor
- Our Products and Solutions
- How you order today, no contact information is changing
- Quotes and Orders will look different. Want to see a template? Click here.
- Invoice, quote and delivery numbers will change
- Customer Account numbers will change
- SAP is an enterprise resource planning system (ERP) used by organizations to manage their day-to-day business processes.
- The existing ERP system is no longer supported.
- SAP is the gold-standard of ERP systems. We are implementing it to allow for better insight on product at a corporate level and to improve our resource planning and reporting.
- We are going live on Aug 31st. With any go-live, we expect slower than normal response times. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we learn and master the new system.